Friday, May 10, 2013

Letter to her..

I have been waiting for a long time to say that I love you,
We used to be a best friend,
We shared a laugh and tears together,
You used to advise me a lot about religion,
We shopping and joining programs together.

But now, everything seems so odd and awkward,
Seems like nothing to share and you already have better friends.

I admit, I try to create a space between us,
So you are not bored looking at me every day,
So you can be friends with others,
I admit, I have hurt you a lot,
Scolding you and always break my promise,
But I think I have said I am sorry.

I tried to act normal,
But I do not understand why it is not working,
Maybe you forgave, but never forgot,
I don’t know.

Someone told me,
Maybe you not ready to be what I want you to be,
Maybe you are not ready to attend my wedding how far I am as besties did
Just let you be as long as you happy,
I think the person is right.

So, I just want to tell you,
Even though I am not the important person to you anymore,
I will not erase you from my best friend list (even I know we are not anymore),
I don’t mind if you forget me because I know you are not happy with me and
I am not good enough for you,
I am always happy for you from far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable Right Click