Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birthday my VVIP!

13th May is so special because it is the date where the special creature in my life was born.
Guess who is the Very Very Important Person (VVIP)?

Si Dia?

Nah..lambat lagi.. 
My mom? Nope..Si Dia and my mom shared the same month of birth.. love!


Ok..tired guessing..
The person is : My Dad!
Mohd Fauzi Bin Osman

Happy Birthday My Precious! Gollum in cute style.. *can't imagine

To ayah :
I might rarely show that I love you, but I do..
You know, we are not really close since I was child until now..
But I noticed something..
You always buy Char Kuew Teow and Kuih for me.. *he knows my Char Kuew Teow madness
And you try to give me a pocket money even though you don't have it..
You do not mad at me when you almost had an accident while rushing to send me to bus terminal. 
You are not angry when Si Dia told you he wants to marry me. Hehe
Now I know, you love me but the way you express it is unique.
Allah, guide him and his family to Jannah.
Please give him a good health and long life..

=)

Regards,
A daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable Right Click